To make it more convenient for you to support our parish and the important ministries the Church provides, we are partnering with Faith Direct - the leading eGiving program for Catholic churches in the Archdiocese as well as in other dioceses across the country.
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to Saint Simon by way of automatic payment from your checking account or credit card - just as you may do now with your mortgage, house hold bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving - and it's the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
Benefits to You
For you and your family, Faith Direct offers many benefits including –
• Flexibility. You can choose the amount and timing of your contributions and designate your preferred source for them. There is no cost to you to enroll and you can adjust or stop your donations at any time.
• Convenience. Once you designate your preferences, your contributions will be made automatically for you. You can manage your donations easily online or by telephone.
• Reliability. Electronic giving is an ideal way for you to send your regular contributions – even when vacation or business takes you out of town, or an illness prevents you from attending Mass.
Benefits for Our Church
Choosing to give electronically helps Saint Simon in many ways:
• It will save our parish considerable time and expense.
• It helps bring consistency to our parish by giving us a better idea of the funds we will have coming in week after week so we can make our ministries and programs as far-reaching and effective as possible.
• It reduces the unavoidable built-in waste of using traditional envelopes. Most of the thousands of envelopes sent out go unused and are thrown away – and every envelope, whether it’s used or not, means the destruction of trees and our natural resources. Through automated giving you will not only be helping to strengthen our Church – you’ll be helping to preserve God’s green earth!
What Will I Do When they Pass the Offertory Basket?
Because the tradition of the offertory collection is so important to all of us and to our liturgy, Faith Direct will provide you with personalized “offertory cards” that you can choose to place in the collection basket as a visible sign of your support.
How Do I Get Started?
Enrolling with Faith Direct is simple. There are three easy ways to do so –
• Visit the Faith Direct website at http://membership.faithdirect.net/IN733.
• Click “Give Now”
• Enter our church code “IN733” when prompted
• Follow the prompts to setup your account and designate your preferences
Call Faith Direct at 1-866-507-8757. Provide them with your information and preferences and they will set everything up for you.
Contact the Parish Office or stop by in person to receive a Faith Direct enrollment form. Fill out the form and return it to Faith Direct in the postage paid envelope provided. They will set your account up according to the preferences you designated on the form.
Those who choose to participate in this program will no longer receive envelopes in the mail, thus reducing our costs of printing and mailing envelopes and saving paper. Faith Direct will provide personalized offertory cards that can be placed in the collection basket if you would like.